- After you receive care in the Emergency Department, you will receive more than one bill for your care.
- Your Emergency Department Bill
The total cost of your care consists of services provided by the Hospital (facilities, lab and radiology) and AEMA (the Emergency Physician Group), and any other professional services required from your course of treatment.
- About your Alaska Emergency Medicine Associates Bill
This bill is for services rendered by the Emergency Physicians. The Emergency Physicians are providers who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses and injuries. The Emergency Providers are responsible for the diagnosis, treatment, referral and/or discharge of all patients receiving care in the Emergency Department.
- How to contact the Alaska Emergency Medicine Associates Billing Company
For Emergency Physician billing inquiries, please call Martin Gottlieb and Associates at 907-268-2095.
- Patient payments can be sent to PO Box 200765, Anchorage, AK 99501
As a patient seen in the Emergency Department at Providence Alaska Medical Center, you may request your medical records for a recent visit through the Medical Records Department. Please contact the Providence Alaska Medical Center Medical Records Department at 907-212-3170 to request a copy.